Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Creations






My Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group had a contest this month. They gave us the pattern for the above fabric heart and ask us to make one. I have made mine out of antique linens and lace. Here's a link to the one that I think will take the cake.

http://antoinettemailart.ning.com/group/clothvalentineheartcontest/forum/topics/my-heart-beats-in-paris

The ladies in this group are so creative, they blow my mind. I've never seen someone add so much stuff to anything. It's like icing on a cake, the more the merrier. I am obessed with all the laces and fluff they add to their projects.
You would think being a southern belle by birth, I would know how to really do up the fluff but I just can't go there but I am working on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie, I tried to pull up the blog you referred to, but it says "invitation only" so I cannot access it??

See you on the 26th!
QueenMarcy