Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Southern Belles Georgia Bloggers Event


McDowell, Janice Young, Jo Ann Rogers, me, Marcy Antle, Kris Hurst, Sharon Kyser, Marilyn Lowry, and Debbie .


The room was filled with ladies who love to create! We shared a delicious lunch over lovely conversation....chatting about our creative passions, stories, and all the while, inspiring each another with new, fresh ideas for our creative journeys. It's so much fun to get together with such creative souls.




We all brought a gift to exchange. The gift had to be something we had made ourselves. This is what I got. We decided to call her Miss Georgia Blogger. She is happily living on the shelf next to my desk. She makes me very happy. I just hope that bad Bella doesn't sneak in and steal her.


If you love to create and are a blogger who lives in or around Atlanta Georgia, and would like to join us next time, just email me your contact information and I will let you know about our next event! We would love to have you!

No comments: