Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring And Easter Workshop




Saturday was a great day of sharing Easter and Spring Crafting projects with my younger students. I didn't have a large group, thank goodness, a couple of the projects that I had planned didn't work out so well. Kids are great, they didn't mind at all. They were very willing to change course with me and try something else. Of course their favorite was coloring eggs. We tried several different methods but we soon found out the best way to get the perfect multi-colored egg is simple to lay 2 to 3 egg in a collard in the sink, splash them with white vinger, then drip regular old food coloring on them. It's the coolest. Don't waste your money on the "Egg Spinner", it was a flop. Happy Spring and Easter to all my little art chix.

No comments: