Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just want to share this wonderful Quote








Found this quote on one of my favorite blogs this morning and thought it was worth sharing.


I Believe....
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I Believe....
That it isn't always enough,to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I Believe...
That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I Believe....
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, But, we are responsible for who we become.

I Believe...
That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life Forever.

I Believe....
Two people can look at the exact same Thing and see something totally different.

I Believe...
That your life can be changed in a matter of Hours by people who don't even know you.

I Believe...
That even when you think you have no more to give,When a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.

I Believe...
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I Believe...
That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the most of everything they have.

No comments: