Monday, March 28, 2011

New Stationery Now Available



The Famous Shoe


Tennis Anyone





I love Bunnies



Flowers from the Garden

I have had so many request for my watercolor stationery sets lately that I spent the entire week last week printing, cutting, folding and stuffing. So there they are ladies, just as you requested. The first set is the ever popular "Flowers from the Garden". Second is a new "I love Bunnies" set. Most of the bunnies are the same but I've added a new one that I created this season. The last two sets are everyone's favorites this time of year, the famous "Colorful Shoe" and "Tennis Anyone". The first two sets come with 5 different cards and the last two sets are 5 of the same note card. Each set is only $6.95. Please get them, while I got them. They go fast. They make great end of the year teacher gifts. These sets are all preprinted but if your looking for personalize sets or to see my full line of stationery check out my website



No comments: